Aasmani Rishtay

Find Your Partner

What is your Ideal as Life Partner?

One of the match makers of a marriage bureau told me that a young man came to her to search a girl for him whose height is of Aishwaria Roy, whose is like Rani Mukhar Jee’s, and whose gait is like Parianka Chopra. I was surprised to know the demands of the boy who was in search of an ideal life partner. The match maker told me that most of the youngsters want to get the ideal that is far from practical life. And there is no exception with the girls. They too foster same demands and unreachable ideals in their minds while practical life is far different from the life they dreamt of.

Dreaming is the sign of life and thinking of and imagining ideals is not bad but the ground realities should not be ignored. The husband will not and cannot be a superman with all powers in his hand. Likewise, the girl will not be 100% perfect as human is not free of errors. All of us are born with imperfections. So we should look ourselves first before demanding extra-ordinary traits in others. What is your ideal for a perfect life partner?                                        

Labels:

posted @ 05:37,

3 Comments:

At 23 June 2013 at 10:29, Blogger Alvi Rajput said...

Im uncomplete and I'm looking someone who complete me by her true love for me..
Im very strange I needs someone who change me as I want.
I haven't something especial but
I want someone espacial for me.
I have so much feelings for my partner
But I can't share all that's my partners feelings because
I wana something save for my partner
And I needs a voracious life partner
Who make me perfect.....ameen

By innocent Rana

Http://www.facebook.com/ranamkh

 
At 24 June 2013 at 03:33, Anonymous Kausar Bilal said...

''Hmmmmm'' Well said.

 
At 24 June 2013 at 03:34, Blogger Saima said...

Thanks Kausar:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Links